Stratton Mountain Resort
Windham County, VT
For more information about Stratton Mountain Resort, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 866-620-0436
• 2.003 foot vertical rise
• 92 Trails – approx 600 acres of skiable terrain
- Beginner, 42%
- Intermediate, 31%
- Advances & Expert, 27%
• Lifts – 13, 1 gondola, 4 six person chairs, 4 quads, 1 triple, 1 double, 2 magic carpets
• Snowmaking coverage – 90%
Lift ticket prices*
- Adult- weekends $82, midweek $75
- Young Adult (13-17 yrs) – weekends $69, midweek $63
- Junior (7-12 yrs) – weekends $59, midweek $56
- Senior (65-69) – weekends $69, midweek $63
- Super Senior (70+) – weekends $59, midweek $5
- Child (0-6) – $5
* (2009/10 rates, 2010/11rates to be announced)
Taking full advantage of the Stratton Mountain environment is about doing it all and doing it better. Experience the perfect carved turn, the excitement of learning to ride, the satisfaction of skiing bumps, glades, terrain parks … The Stratton Ski and Snowboard School is among the best!
Group adult ski or snowboard lesson – $45 for a 1 3/4 hr
(Prices are for the 2009/10 season, 2010/11 rates to be announced)
The Village Rental Shop offers one stop shopping – featuring the convenience of purchasing rental equipment, lift tickets, ski and snowboard school lessons as well as Burton’s complete line of Learn-To-Ride programs for snowboarders and Stratton’s Learn-To-Ski program for beginner skiers.
(2010/11 rates to be announced)
Stratton Mountain Resort offers a range of lodging options to suit everyone. We have family-style accommodations and rooms that are perfect for the business traveler.
Please email email@example.com or call us at 866-620-0436 to get more information about accommodations, rates and availability.
Stratton is located in southern Vermont, only four hours from NYC, and 2 3/4 hours from Boston.
From the South
From New York City, New Jersey and Philadelphia
- Take I-87 NORTH to Albany, to Exit 23 for I-787. Follow I-787 to Route 7 EAST. Follow NY Route 7 to Route 279 at Vermont border. Take 279 to VT Route 7 In Bennington, take the exit for Route 7 North, Manchester. In Manchester Center, get off Route 7 at Exit 4. Turn RIGHT onto Route 11 / Route 30. Continue about 7 miles until Route 30 splits to the RIGHT. Turn RIGHT onto Route 30 SOUTH. Continue about 7 miles into Bondville. Directly after the 7-Eleven, Turn RIGHT onto Stratton Mountain Road. Stratton Resort is 4 miles up.
From the Southeast, from Boston
Take Route 2 West to I-91. Go north to Exit 2 and follow signs to Route 30 north, then drive 38 miles north to Bondville, VT.
From the West, From New York State
Take I-90 to Albany to I-787 north to Route 7 exit. Follow NY Route 7 to Route 279 at Vermont border. Take 279 to VT Route 7 north to Manchester, VT (Exit 4). At the blinking light, turn RIGHT onto Route 11 / Route 30. Follow Route 30 and turn RIGHT when it splits with Route 11. In Bondville, turn RIGHT onto Stratton Mountain Road (right next to the 7-Eleven).
From Quebec, Ontario and Northern New York State
Take I-87 South to Exit 20, Glens Falls (Route 149). Route 149 East to Route 30 South in Vermont. In Manchester, turn RIGHT onto 30/7A South for 100 yards. At the blinking light, turn LEFT onto Route 11 / Route 30. Follow Route 30 and turn RIGHT when it splits with Route 11. In Bondville, turn RIGHT onto Stratton Mountain Road (right next to the 7-Eleven).
Travel distances (approx):
- Albany, NY 75 miles
- Baltimore, MD 405 miles
- Boston, MA 160 miles
- Buffalo, NY 360 miles
- Hartford, CT 120 miles
- Montreal, QC 235 miles, 380 kms
- New York City, NY 225 miles
- Ottawa, ON 291 miles, 470 kms
- Philadelphia, PA 306 miles
- Pittsburgh, PA 535 miles
- Providence, RI 175 miles
- Syracuse, NY 215 miles
- Toronto, ON 455 miles, 735 kms
- Washington, DC 440 miles
More information coming soon!
Other Activities and Amenities
More information coming soon!