Stowe Mountain Resort
For more information about Stowe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 866-620-0436
To read reviews about our Stowe hotels from past LMSG guests, please click here
To book your Stowe Ski Getaway, please click here
• Mount Mansfield Summit Elevation – 4,395’, Top of Lifts Elevation – 3,719′, Longest Vertical Drop – 2,160′
• 116 Trails, 485 skiable acres, 39 miles of trails – Beginner 16%, Intermediate 59%, Expert 25%
• Lifts – Uphill Capacity 15,516 rides per hour, 1 Inter-Mountain Transfer Gondola, 1 high-speed summit Gondola, 3 high-speed Quads, 2 Triples, 4 doubles, 2 surface lifts
• Average annual snowfall – 333 inches (830 cm)
• Snowmaking – 90%
• Daily Lift Ticket Price (09/10) – Adults, $84 – 89, Child 6-12, $61-64, 2010/11 rates to be announced in Oct/10
At 75 years young, Stowe is one of the oldest and most respected ski & snowboard schools in the country. Choose from full-day programs for kids, lift & lesson packages for adults private lessons or semi-private lessons for kids, adults and the whole family. In Stowe you’ll find almost 300 instructors ready to teach everything from beginner basics o advanced skills.
The 2010/11 price for one adult 90-minute group lesson is $46 mid-week/non-holiday, $64 holiday/weekend.
Rental equipment and service shops
All the equipment you need to rent at the base lodges of both Spruce and Mansfield. All of the rental equipment utilizes the latest technology to facilitate a faster learning curve. Plus you’ll get free equipment storage with any multi-day rental.
Rates for 2009/2010 season - Adult, 1 day
- Skis / boots / poles or board and boots, $42 – $44
- Helmets, $13-14
- Demo Equipment rentals, skis or boards $49. skis & boots or boards and boots $54, telemark skis and boots $52
2010/11 rates to be announced
There are nearly as many options for where to stay in Stowe as there are people who visit here.
From the convenience of the slopeside accommodations to the incredible variety of lodging options around Stowe, it’s easy to find a place that fits your personality and lifestyle. Like the trails at Mt. Mansfield and Spruce Peak, each place has its own unique character.
Please email email@example.com or call us at 866-620-0436 to get more information about accommodations, rates and availability.
– From Interstate 89 North and South, take exit 10 and then turn left onto VT-100 for approx. 10 miles.
Travel Distances (approx):
- Albany, NY 170 miles
- Baltimore 500 miles
- Boston, MA 205 miles
- Buffalo, NY 445 miles
- Burlington, VT 40 miles
- Hartford, CT 220 miles
- Montreal, QC 140 miles, 230 kms
- New York City, NY 325 miles
- Ottawa, ON 240 miles, 400 kms
- Philadelphia, PA 410 miles
- Pittsburgh, PA 645 miles
- Providence RI 250 miles
- Syracuse, NY 295 miles
- Toronto , ON 440 miles, 710 kms
- Washington, DC 540 miles
- More information coming soon!
Spas and Health Clubs
- Elements at Spa at Stoweflake, 802-760-1083
- Golden Eagle Spa & Fitness Center, 802-253-4811
- Green Mountain Inn – Spa and Fitness, 802-253-7301
- Phit Performance, 802-253-6066
- Salon at Stoweflake, 802-760-1083
- West Branch Yoga, 802.253.4330
- The Spa at Stowe Mountain Resort, 802.760.4782
Other Activities and Amenities
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING
- Trapp Family Lodge, 800-826-7000 (toll free)
- Stowe Mountain Resort, 800-253-4SKI (toll free)
- Umiak Dog-Sledding, 802-253-2317
- Jackson Arena, 802-253-3721
- The Ice Center in Waterbury, 802-244-4040
- Stowe Snowmobile Tours, 802-253-6221
ICE & ROCK CLIMBING
- Adventure Spirit (802) 535-1498
- Edson Hill Manor, (802) 253-7371
- Topnotch, 802-253-2216
- Stowehof, 802-253-9722
- Trapp Family Lodge, 802-253-8511
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort, 802-253-7355
- Trapp Family Lodge, 802-253-8511
- Umiak Outfitters, 802-253-2317